[arch-general] kernel oops on resume: 3.6.2-1+systemd+kde

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Tue Oct 16 10:36:26 EDT 2012

   I have started getting kernel oops yesterday. This started after
fully updated testing repo and switch to systemd over last weekend. I'm
running kde.

   Bug is filed as shown below with screenshot which I managed to
capture of the OOPS from today's crash.

   Laptop is sandy bridge i7 (lenovo w520) - details are filed in bug
report:

	https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/32014

    I added 7 attachments but I cannot see them in the bug report for
some reason. (screen shot, lspci, lsmod, /proc/cpuinfo, /proc/iomem,
/proc/ioports, scripts/ver_linux)

    Question: Are the uploaded attachments not visible to me - or do I
need to put them on a web server somewhere?

    Thanks.

  gene/