[arch-general] Postgresql with Systemd

Paul Gideon Dann pdgiddie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:37:51 EDT 2012

On Thursday 06 Sep 2012 01:58:29 Simon Perry wrote:
> On 05/09/12, Paul Gideon Dann wrote:
> | :: Checking configuration                          [DONE]
> | :: Starting php-fpm                                    [BUSY]
> |
> | /etc/rc.d/php-fpm: line 55: 31083 Segmentation fault
> | /usr/sbin/php-fpm
> |
> | Rebuilding php-fpm from ABS doesn't make that go away.
> |
> | Paul
>
> Arch bug:
> https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/31166
>
> Upstream (PHP) bug:
> https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=62886

Yeah, I spotted that too, and this is probably related, but I'm not getting a
hang.  After the segfault, php-fpm actually continues to work (maybe just the
worker dies and a new one is spawned?), and phpMyAdmin works with MySQL just
fine, but phpPgAdmin doesn't, even though Postgres is clearly operating
correctly.

Very strange...(Penny Lane...)

Paul