[arch-general] amd64 systems and archlinux

John Hutchison heimdal at athetius.com
Mon Sep 10 05:20:39 EDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 04:29:22AM -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> I have /dev/sda1 root, /dev/sda2 swap and /dev/sda3 /home.  So this is not
> a single partition setup but a three partition setup if you count swap.
Assume for this that /dev/sda is the bootloader _AND_ the device. As was
said before: the first 512 bytes of the _hard drive device_ is the bootloader.
(Assuming MBR)

Perhaps you could go a little more in depth on your install process,
maybe tell us what exactly you are trying to do.

--
John Hutchison
Programmieren und