[arch-general] console font on tty[1-6] with systemd

Andrzej Giniewicz gginiu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 04:29:29 EDT 2012

http://pastie.org/private/phhozort7vuasmeo1yw4a
> And if you are into it you can also post the output of: #systemctl
> show systemd-vconsole-setup.service Just in case.
http://pastie.org/private/b67hafbx5tmxo3qfvt64ta

here you go. The service is started and exits with success, which can be
seen on screen for like 1 second. The reset of fonts is I believe
connected to console switch, in log first I have:

Console: switching to colour dummy device 80x25
... (it's not logged, but I'm 99% sure that
systemd-vconsole-setup.service is called now)
Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 180x56
... (starting from this, system falls back to default font)

Is it possible to make the systemd service run twice or only after
second console switch?

Cheers,
Andrzej.