[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

fredbezies fredbezies at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 05:14:45 EDT 2012

2012/9/22 Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de>:
> Am Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:52:10 +0200
> schrieb fredbezies <fredbezies at gmail.com>:
>
>> Just use another distribution.
>
> Do you think before you write? What exactly does this have to do with
> the distribution?

And you too ? Every single distribution will face this problem soon. A
lot of them will choose either to shit on systemd the others adopt it.

> Maybe I even would use another distribution if you tell me one Arch
> like binary distribution which doesn't and never will use systemd.

So, just install a BSD or a debian based one.

>> Why walking if we can crawl ? Nonsense !
>
> If there was a serious and well working alternative to sysvinit then it
> would be nonsense. But this is not the case with Poetterix.

You are nothing but a hater. I don't care about Poettering. If you
don't like him, just ignore him.

>> So you should do a brain surgery quickly.
>
> I would recommend it to you, since you get personal.

Well... Just try it yourself.

--
Frederic Bezies
fredbezies at gmail.com