[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Sat Sep 22 05:09:40 EDT 2012

Am Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:52:10 +0200
schrieb fredbezies <fredbezies at gmail.com>:

> Just use another distribution.

Do you think before you write? What exactly does this have to do with
the distribution?

Maybe I even would use another distribution if you tell me one Arch
like binary distribution which doesn't and never will use systemd.

> Why walking if we can crawl ? Nonsense !

If there was a serious and well working alternative to sysvinit then it
would be nonsense. But this is not the case with Poetterix.

> So you should do a brain surgery quickly.

I would recommend it to you, since you get personal.

Heiko