[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

Tom Rand tom at tomsbox.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 06:28:45 EDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 02:21:28PM +0530, gt wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:19:42AM +0200, Tom Rand wrote:
> > On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:18:52AM +0200, Heiko Baums wrote:

> > > Oh, other people's opinions and experiences are crap?
> > >
> > > And yes, the systemd haters have good reasons to hate it, because
> > > systemd is crap exactly like PulseAudio. And, yes, most of the systemd
> > > haters have tested both themselves.
> > >
> > > Heiko
> >
> > way to go with kicking up a freeking troll fest!
> >
> > Is this gonna happen everytime systemd gets a bug?
> > come on get off the systemd troll bandwagon & just ignore it, seeing as you
> > don't use it!
>
> And you need to "express" your opinion no matter what... The thread was
> silent since yesterday but people like you need to keep pouring more oil
> to the fire!
>
> If you consider him a troll, then add him to your ignore list. But at
> least do not reactivate dormant topics, just because you need to speak.

I am sorry but I am not the only one who has responded today & in my defence
 my connection was slighty shite yesterday due to other people using it
which affected the available bandwidth so alas i only got to read the message
today.

again sorry but all the systemd/sysvinit wohar has gone beyond pathetic &
as soon as anyone mentions it the trolls come out ergo my statement.

also yes i like to express myself, I fail to see an issue there as obviously
you did too

sorry for reacting!