[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Sat Sep 22 05:37:25 EDT 2012

Am Sat, 22 Sep 2012 11:28:58 +0200
schrieb "G. Schlisio" <g.schlisio at gmx.de>:

> its ok to tell your opinion, thats not what i mean with trolling.
> impertinent exclamations and unconstructive i-always-told-you
> allegations do not help anyone to solve the problem.

Oh, this can indeed help. And why shouldn't I tell it to those people?

> OTOHS its quite difficult ATM to get a constructive diskussion about
> arch init system, because it is already decides by our devs

Decisions can be revoked if it turns out that they are wrong. I'm just
telling that it looks like it gets proofed that systemd is not as good
as those fanboys think. And why are there so many devs who already said
that they don't use systemd because they don't like it?

Heiko