[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

G. Schlisio g.schlisio at gmx.de
Sat Sep 22 05:28:58 EDT 2012

Am 22.09.2012 11:14, schrieb Heiko Baums:
> Am Sat, 22 Sep 2012 11:00:59 +0200
> schrieb "G. Schlisio" <g.schlisio at gmx.de>:
>
>> please stop trolling on this list.
>> this is very disturbing and already resultet in devs unsubscribing
>> from this list.
> Sorry, but this is not trolling. This is just telling that I told it
> before, when almost everybody laughed at me and claimed how good and
> superior systemd is (an evolution *lol*). Now they have their first
> technical proof that it is not. And that's what they all always called
> for. Now they have it.
>
> Heiko

its ok to tell your opinion, thats not what i mean with trolling.
impertinent exclamations and unconstructive i-always-told-you
allegations do not help anyone to solve the problem.
OTOHS its quite difficult ATM to get a constructive diskussion about
arch init system, because it is already decides by our devs and a lot of
people got strong feelings about this issue.
so, please refrain from heating this whole thing up.
thanks