[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

Denis A. Altoé Falqueto denisfalqueto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:28:40 EDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de> wrote:
> Am Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:35:47 +0200
> schrieb Øyvind Heggstad <mrelendig at har-ikkje.net>:
>
>> Don't worry, you are not at fault in any way here, the systemd
>> hateboy(z)/fudspreader(s) are.
>
> Wrong. The systemd fanboys who want to force this crap on everybody
> else are. The "fudspreaders", as you call them, have already made their
> (bad) experiences with Poetterix, and know that this is crap.

How long will we have to endure such nonsense? Heiko, you hijacked a
thread just to tell your opinion, which everyone already know from
your previous posts. And, please, don't reply to me. I don't care.

Thomas, wasn't he banned? I just thought he was, because he was threat
and, yet, was pretty harsh on his later reply. I really don't
understand that. Of course, the list managers have all the freedom to
do as they please, but a threat that is not upheld is
counterproductive.

--
A: Because it obfuscates the reading.
Q: Why is top posting so bad?