[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Tue Sep 25 09:09:38 EDT 2012

Am Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:28:40 -0300
schrieb Denis A. Altoé Falqueto <denisfalqueto at gmail.com>:

> How long will we have to endure such nonsense? Heiko, you hijacked a
> thread just to tell your opinion, which everyone already know from
> your previous posts. And, please, don't reply to me. I don't care.
>
> Thomas, wasn't he banned? I just thought he was, because he was threat
> and, yet, was pretty harsh on his later reply. I really don't
> understand that. Of course, the list managers have all the freedom to
> do as they please, but a threat that is not upheld is
> counterproductive.

What about banning you, because of writing totally bullshit which has
totally nothing to do with systemd, because of just telling your hate
against "systemd haters"? One more who wants to have other people being
banned just because he doesn't want to read other people's opinions.

"Hey, I don't like him and his opinion. So admins, ban him." Is it
this what you want to say?

Sorry, I really don't want to and won't continue this way, but I just
had to answer to this. And, btw., no, I wasn't the one who got personal
here. So don't blame me, blame Denis.

People, particularly the systemd fanboys, should really start opening
their eyes and taking off their rose-colored glasses.

Heiko