[arch-general] Unsubscribe (was: testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot)

Denis A. Altoé Falqueto denisfalqueto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:07:14 EDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> This might be helpful
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=arch+wiki+email+filter

I'm really tired of this nonsense, so I'll unsubscribe. No need to
answer me, because I'll not see it. Not that it will be any loss for
Arch per se, but I really think that the Arch community is one of the
best things in Arch itself.

Unfortunately, this channel is corrupted by trolls that don't
diferentiate the time to answer with helpful content and the time to
stay quiet. Destroying the list by being reckless is a real shame.

I'll just leave this here, if anyone is interested:

http://archlinux.me/brain0/2012/09/10/yet-another-systemd-comment/

--
A: Because it obfuscates the reading.
Q: Why is top posting so bad?