[arch-general] testing/systemd 191-1 failed to boot

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Sat Sep 29 19:32:37 EDT 2012

Am Sat, 29 Sep 2012 18:54:04 -0300
schrieb Martín Cigorraga <msx at archlinux.us>:

> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:39 AM, Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de>
> wrote:
>
> > Heiko
> >

> Most of the time is not what you say but rather how you say it - your
> tone. The Frenchs have a saying for that: "The tone makes to the
> song" or in its original: "C'est le ton qui fait la chanson".

Or in other words:
"What goes around, comes around."
Or:
"As the question, so the answer."
In German we say:
"Wie man in den Wald hineinruft, so schallt es heraus."

Now think about it again and/or re-read the whole discussion,
particularly the e-mails I've responded to.

And, yes, I'm very direct and I say directly what I'm thinking. And if
something goes way too far, I sometimes can get a bit more, say,
stronger. Some people can deal with it and like it, some people not.

I could tell you which people aren't able to deal with it, but then I
would be called a troll again by these people.

Heiko