[arch-general] The new mupdf package doesn't have the 'mupdf' file

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Sat Aug 17 05:37:04 EDT 2013

[2013-08-17 17:25:11 +0800] Iru Cai:
> After I updated mupdf, I found that /usr/bin/mupdf is missing, and is
> replaced by mupdf-x11, which is a little inconvenient. Can the maintainer
> add a mupdf link to it?

mupdf-curl is a little fancier: it can render PDF while downloading them
(of course this only works to some extent). Since we do not care for the
curl dependency, it is preferable to mupdf-x11 in every respect.

Note that I had to use `make CURL_LIBS='-lcurl -lpthread'` to get it to
build with git master a while ago.

--
Gaetan