[arch-general] Default directory for extra modules

Sergi Pons Freixes sachiel2014 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 03:41:11 EST 2013

Hi All,

I have the vanilla and the PAE kernels installed, and I use latter as my
default for booting. I installed tp_smapi, and the modules are placed on
/usr/lib/modules/extramodules-3.7-ARCH/ instead of
/usr/lib/modules/extramodules-3.7-pae/, so they are not found.

Is there anyway to set where the modules should be installed by default
(which should be the current running kernel, resulting from uname). Or do I
have to work with the PKGBUILD?

Cheers,
Sergi