[arch-general] How to suppress the list of variables that are output at shell login?

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:49:30 EST 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Alexander Rødseth <rodseth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using zsh and this doesn't happen here.
> What does the .zshrc of the user you're su-ing into look like?
> Have you seen this page? https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Zsh
Yes, I have seen that page. My .zshrc is as attached. All the lines
till the line

# End of Lines added by compinstall

were added by the script that runs on zsh for the first time. The rest
of the lines have been added by me manually.

Also, I now think the problem is not with zsh but is more general,
since the same thing happens for my root account which has a bash
login shell.

--
Thanks
Jayesh