[arch-general] signature from "Thorsten Tpper <xxx at xxx.xxx>" is unknown trust

Christian Hesse list at eworm.de
Mon Jan 28 09:38:21 EST 2013

William Giokas <1007380 at gmail.com> on Sun, 2013/01/27 15:56:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 03:19:14PM +0530, Sudaraka Wijesinghe wrote:
> > error: libdbi: signature from "Thorsten T��pper
> > <atsutane at freethoughts.de>" is unknown trust
> > error: libdbi-drivers: signature from "Thorsten T��pper
> > <atsutane at freethoughts.de>" is unknown trust
> > error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)
> > Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.
> >
> > I already tried removing the keys and recreating them using pacman-key.
> > And also cleared pacman cache so the the package is downloaded again.
> >
> > Does this indicate tampering/file corruption or an expired key?
> >
> > Should I file a bug report? (this is a community package)
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Thorsten's gpg key expired a few days ago, but he has uploaded a new
> one. Run
>
> # pacman-key --refresh-keys
>
> to get his new key (and also any other keys that happen to be out of
> date.

Running this from cron from time to time makes sense in my opinion. I've
already added this on my systems some time ago, though this is not the
default. Any objections adding this to pacman package?
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Chris           get my mail address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)