[arch-general] signature from "Thorsten Tpper <xxx at xxx.xxx>" is unknown trust

Sébastien Luttringer seblu at seblu.net
Mon Jan 28 09:56:37 EST 2013

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Christian Hesse <list at eworm.de> wrote:
> William Giokas <1007380 at gmail.com> on Sun, 2013/01/27 15:56:
>> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 03:19:14PM +0530, Sudaraka Wijesinghe wrote:
> Running this from cron from time to time makes sense in my opinion. I've
> already added this on my systems some time ago, though this is not the
> default. Any objections adding this to pacman package?

Same objection as run "pacman -Sy" on a crontab (to always have
updated packages list).
This is require network access/bandwith and not necessary to be runned
at fixed scheduled time.

Have an archlinux-keyring updated before key expiration is an elegant solution.

Cheers,
--
Sébastien "Seblu" Luttringer
https://www.seblu.net