[arch-general] CLI diffing tool other than Vim?

Pedro Alejandro López-Valencia palopezv at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:57:02 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Daniel Micay <danielmicay at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's absolutely no part of the merging process `vimdiff` is hiding
> from you. You're enamoured with doing tedious, repetitive work but
> most of us would rather invest a few minutes in learning a more
> powerful tool or writing a bit of code than wasting our time.

And you are enamoured with trying desperately to prove random, unknown
people in the internet that you are right, because you have being
given the divine right to be always correct as dispensed to you by
God.

Child, I stopped doing that several decades ago. You win by default.

--
http://about.me/palopezv