[arch-general] strange behaviour of pacman, what did I do?

Shridhar Daithankar ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Tue Mar 26 19:38:05 EDT 2013

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:20:08 AM Eric Bélanger wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:38 PM, Shridhar Daithankar
> > What did pacman do the first time? The man page does not have bare -c
> > option and it wasn't -Sc where it started cleaning the packages(or was
> > it?)
>
> "-Sc" and "-S -c" do the same thing. It's just two different ways to
> write the options. It would have been better to answer no instead of
> hitting ^C.

Oh.. I see..

Actually, I said yes for the first time, without paying much attention to what it was saying..
Only after a couple of seconds I noticed that it wasn't right..

The excerpt I pasted in the mail, was a rerun of command to capture a complete log for
writing this mail.

thanks for the explanation..

--
Regards