[arch-general] bluetooth headset vs. Flash Player

Krzysztof Warzecha kwarzecha7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:15:43 EDT 2013

2013/3/28 Damjan <gdamjan at gmail.com>:
>> Sorry to write this but that didn't fix it - I installed
>> pulseaudio-alsa but flash does still not use the headset.
>

> install and run pavucontrol and see if flash is using pulseaudio (it should
> show up in the "playback" tab) then maybe move the flash stream to the
> bluetooth headset device.

You can also check if flash is using pulseaudio or alsa with this:

fuser -v /dev/snd/*

It should return something similar to:

                     USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
/dev/snd/controlC0:  hiciu       813 F.... pulseaudio
/dev/snd/controlC1:  hiciu       813 F.... pulseaudio
/dev/snd/pcmC0D0p:   hiciu       813 F...m pulseaudio

--
Krzysztof Warzecha