[arch-general] Building packages from AUR/ABS

Joaquin Villanova joaquin.villanova.romero at alumnos.upm.es
Tue May 14 07:34:41 EDT 2013

Hi, I've built Firefox 21 using Firefox 20 PKGBUILD, changing versions
and reading the README notes on the source tarball, just for try. Should
i expect any issue when installing? Is this a good method for a general
purpose upgrading / downgrading?

  I mean, I can wait for this package because is in the extra repo, and
is widely use and i know is going to be updated ASAP, but it should be
good to know for other packages from AUR, or the main repos that doesn't
get updated or get unmaintained.

PD: I always flag packages that i found out of date! :)