[arch-general] sysctl.conf.pacsave messages of archlinux.org and archlinux.de are different

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Sep 18 13:54:36 EDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-09-18 at 19:41 +0200, Karol Blazewicz wrote:
> They are right. Something must have altered your sysctl.conf.

Thank you for your replies.

This is my thought too, because I tested different DEs, among others
Mate, not from the official repositories. I don't claim that it was done
by the Mate repository, but I already had a flame war with the Mate
folks, regarding to the conflicts they cause.

FWIW, I didn't copy the pacsave and when using my "main" DE XFCE4 I
doesn't experience an issue.

Regards,
Ralf