[arch-general] Btrfs RAID1 corrupted after crash

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:53:35 EDT 2014

On 13-04-2014 21:23, Maximilian Bräutigam wrote:
> Please, help me! ;( Are there other options to investigate my RAID or
> to even temporarily mount it to get some data? What went wrong here?
> What can I do? Why is a simple crash making my RAID unusable? Can I
> use other tools for a recovery?
>
> Again, every help is highly appreciated.
> Best wishes,
> Max
> PS: Archlinux, linux-3.14-5, btrfs-progs-3.14-1

First leave both disks alone, don't do anything else with/to them, no
fsck or trying to mount them with non-default options.

Second go to the BTRFS IRC channel [1] and ask for help there, I'd say
that's the place where it might be easier to find the most qualified help.

Explain your problem from the start, say which kernel and tool versions
you are using and provide any other information you think that may
useful, such as what you have already tried. Keep your head cool, be
patient and polite.

[1]
https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page#Project_information.2FContact

--