[arch-general] FS#41424 - Virtualbox 4.3.14, USB doesn't work flawlessly

Marco Monteiro marco at neniu.org
Mon Aug 4 15:15:55 EDT 2014

I have experienced problems with USB also. My guest is Windows 8.1.
When I try to access the USB device from Windows, the access fails
and then everything inside the VM seems to start misbehaving. I cannot
properly shutdown the VM - I have to kill the VBox process.

If I don't try to use the USB device, everything works fine.

Cheers,
Marco