[arch-general] owncloud: incorrect dependencies in PKGBUILD

Yamakaky yamakaky at yamaworld.fr
Thu Aug 14 08:56:23 EDT 2014

> No problem, thanks a lot already! How close is ALARM (if that's what
> you're using) to original Arch (in terms of config directory, apps
> packaging etc.)?

It uses the same officials repos + an `alarm` one for arm specific
packages, like linux-raspberrypi. So I think I uses the same PKGBUILDs
as archlinux, with minor modifications like the `arch` directive. I will
try a diff of /var/abs. And it uses AUR.

Owncloud pages on my raspi take 10-20 seconds to load, I don't know why.
If I can't find a solution, I will try [cozy](cozy.io).