[arch-general] owncloud: incorrect dependencies in PKGBUILD

Damjan Georgievski gdamjan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:50:33 EDT 2014

>> these are my config files now, changed to unix socket:
>>
>> https://gist.github.com/gdamjan/e98672fe86b7a11e0520
>
> Thanks a million Damjan, this is of great help. Do you mind if I put a
> link to your gist on the wiki (ownCloud page, nginx + uwsgi section)?

you can also copy/paste it on the wiki

> Just two questions:
> * I see you define two 'root" directives in nginx.conf, a server-wide
> one (/srv/http) and the / location one (/usr/share/webapps/owncloud):
> what is the interest of doing so?

it's not that important.
if I have some other location added (by mistake?) it'll take the
server root, /srv/http, and possibly limit the damage I could've done.

the root in location / is so that nginx serves the static files for owncloud.

> * I see (from enabled php extensions) you use SQLite? How does it go
> performance-wise?

yes I use sqlite because that was easiest for me.
I don't know about performance, since I use it just for myself. Afaik,
sqlite is not so good at concurrency,
but I don't think my usage has that problem.
The slowest thing is browsing directories with a lot of pictures, I
dunno if the db helps there.

--
damjan