[arch-general] Arch curiosity

Savyasachee Jha savya.jha91 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 11:59:47 EDT 2014

Hello!!

I think your curiosity about the file systems Arch supports can be
satisfied by this page: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/File_systems

As it says on the homepage, Arch supports i686 and x64. There is a separate
Arch on ARM project that you might want to look into.
http://archlinuxarm.org/

Cheers!!
Savya

--
Savyasachee Jha

*"Aerodynamics is for people whodon't know how to build engines."*