[arch-general] Develop ineo 25e printer and CUPS

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina.rakotomandimby at rktmb.org
Tue Dec 30 07:41:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have a  Develop ineo 25e printer, and want to set it up with CUPS.
I connect to http://localhost:631/ and add the printer, with uploading
the PPD available here:
http://www.develop.eu/en/products/office-products/colour/ineo-25/downloads.html
(English, Linux, version 1.1 dated 2012)

The printer is network connected, and the connection is

socket://192.168.129.100
job-sheets=none, none media=iso_a4_210x297mm sides=one-sided

I tried several combinations, with or without the PPD, socket:// or
ipp://,... no way:
The test page prints OK, but any other page is a kind of source code I
could not define.

Would you know what option could save me?

Thanks.