[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] systemd 209 in [testing]

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Fri Feb 21 11:40:32 EST 2014

On 02/21/2014 11:30 AM, Thomas Bächler wrote:

>> HandleLidSwitch=suspend
>> LidSwitchIgnoreInhibited=no
>
> This means that logind will initiate a suspend on LID closed *except*
> when something inhibits it - for example, KDE inhibits logind from
> suspending.

   Thanks I meant to put LidSwitchIgnoreInhibited=yes to prevent KDE
from inhibiting it (so many negatives in there I get confused :)

   It sounds like KDE may not be doing it's job properly anymore for lid
close -> suspend.

   I will confirm that if I give the job back to systemd-logind whether
it suspends correctly on lid close and then report back here.

Thanks.

gene