[arch-general] netctl provides wifi-menu which is unusable

Nowaker enwukaer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:15:48 EST 2014

Thanks Dennis for your input.

To sum up, in your opinion the proposed approach is clean in terms of
Arch guidelines. You also consider decoupling packages a good thing in
general *provided* there is a sound reason for that. There isn't in your
opinion.

What is important is that I brushed aside "It is simpler that way for
the dev" argument which I shouldn't have to! My bad. Actually, I should
have contacted the maintainer in the first place. I had done this
several times and it had always brought good results.

Thanks.

--
Kind regards,
Damian Nowak