[arch-general] Thank you

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 07:30:07 EST 2014

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Genes Lists <lists at sapience.com> wrote:

>  Over the last 2 weeks I have replaced 3 fedora servers with Arch - and want to say thank you . That's the last of my fedora machines now and I am all Arch and they are all working really well.
>
> The new boxes are haswell UEFI and boot using refind. Setting this up was straightforward with Arch.
>
> Thank you for making Arch the best linux distro.
>
> Happy New Year
>
> gene

I just wanted to add to your testimony I run Arch too on a server and
it is very pleasant to use.
And YES, running Arch as a web server is a good and feasible solution,
even with the high number of upgrades.
Definitively one of the best distro out there, thanks to its very
dynamic and reactive dev community.

Thanks to all and HNY.