[arch-general] Thank you

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 12:23:53 EST 2014

May I add my thanks to all the developers and maintainers for making
ArchLinux the excellent distribution that it is.  I converted all my
machines to Arch over the past couple of years, and I value the philosophy,
the up-to-datedness, and the speedy and efficient package management, as
well as the amazing level of stability given how current the packages are.
I would particularly like to thank Rod Smith for helping in herding me, as
one of the rEFInd learners, into the knowledge pen, and making UEFI boot
work well on so many relatively new machines. The rolling distro model  and
the "Arch way" really do work fantastically well.

May ArchLinux users have a great 2014 and beyond.

--
mike c