[arch-general] Failed to start umbrello in KDE

Edy Santosa Putra celak.pande at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 22:46:56 EST 2014

Hello,

When I start umbrello from the desktop it just shows the bouncy cursor for a
moment then nothing happens, from the command line it shows the following.

$ umbrello
umbrello(4508)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "edit_undo" with
KXMLGUIFactory!
umbrello(4508)/kdeui (kdelibs): Attempt to use QAction "edit_redo" with
KXMLGUIFactory!
umbrello(4508) UMLListView::findView: could not find  "class diagram"  in
UMLListViewItem: "Logical View", type="lvt_Logical_View", id="Logical View",
children=1
umbrello(4508) UMLListView::findView: could not find  "class diagram"  in
UMLListViewItem: "Logical View", type="lvt_Logical_View", id="Logical View",
children=1

I've tried to reinstall it from kdesdk-umbrello package, but it didn't do
anything.

Any suggestions ?