[arch-general] connman conflicts

Curtis Shimamoto sugar.and.scruffy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 23:43:32 EST 2014

I was wondering why connman conflicts with openresolv.  Looking through
the files in each package, there don't seem to be any in common.  So I
figure there must be something that I am missing or just completely
unaware of.

I am primarily a connman user, but I use connman-git from the AUR, both
because it seems to be in pretty active development and because it does
not have as many of the features that I don't need built into it.  In
the AUR, connman-git does not conflict with openresolv.  So I am kind of
wondering if it should.

I like having netctl on my machine as well, but if this poses some kind
of risk or true conflict somehow, I would just like to know if I should
make a decision between one or the other.

Thanks.

--
Curtis Shimamoto