[arch-general] Resume from suspend in RAM fails

nmset at netcourrier.com nmset at netcourrier.com
Wed Jan 15 10:43:21 EST 2014

Hello,

Resume from suspend in RAM fails even though I have followed the Arch Wiki
recommendations, with latest 3.12.7 kernel (and before). The 'resume' hook has
been added for mkinitcpio and the machine goes to suspend from the command
line (pm-suspend) with no GUI enabled.

All keyboard and mouse lights are off and the screen is just black with no
backlight. I can't even login through SSH and can't get any PM debug info.

It happens on one particular machine only and I'm quite stuck with it.

Any suggestions to solve this ? I can provide other relevent information if
required.

Thanks.