[arch-general] Updated TDE build underway for Arch (hal no longer required)

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sat Jan 18 19:45:50 EST 2014

All,

  I am in the process of updating the build scripts for TDE for the upcoming
release of R14 which is the first full release of TDE that eliminated dependency
on hal. The official release of R14 should occur within the next two weeks. Time
permitting, we should have all PKGBUILDS for TDE on arch complete by
mid-February. I am updating https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trinity as time
permits.

  TDE will install in /opt/trinity. If you have any suggestion or pointers for
the build or if you are interested in the project, feel free to contact me directly.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.