[arch-general] Maintain arch linux installations

Myra Nelson myra.nelson at hughes.net
Fri Jan 31 14:42:56 EST 2014

I'm searching for someone in the Central Texas Area (were in
Brownwood) to help maintain two Arch Linux machines. These are
personal machines in my home, one for me and one for my roommate. I'm
no longer able to keep up due to a brain tumor. Even if it's not
cancerous it's caused enough damage I've already made a mess of things
and I'm not sure of the damage after it's removed. Shouldn't take much
time, but my estimateds may not be worth much anymore.

These are Openbox installations with no specific desktop environment.
Linux gandalf 3.11.3-1-myra #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Oct 1 12:28:13 CDT 2013
x86_64 GNU/Linux

Gnumeric for spreadsheet, and OOWriter for word processor.

Myra Nelson