[arch-general] owncloud: incorrect dependencies in PKGBUILD

Yamakaky yamakaky at yamaworld.fr
Wed Jul 30 12:58:19 EDT 2014

Le 30/07/2014 18:51, Neitsab a écrit :
> On Wed Jul 30 06:33:49 EDT 2014 Damjan Georgievski wrote:
>
>> You can also use uwsgi-php so if you add fpm then maybe you'll need to
>> add that one too
>
> I've seen uwsgi-php mentioned in the wiki for the nginx owncloud
> configuration ([1]), but as I don't have a clue about what it is and
> that it isn't mentioned in the official admin manual I left it out.
>
> If somebody has a more definitive answer about the need to include it or
> not...
>
> --Neitsab
>

> [1]
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Owncloud#Nginx_.2B_uwsgi_php_configuration

I use it personally. It's plays the same role as php-fpm, but it's
better (I think) and can be used with python, php, ruby and cgi. I need
to update the wiki because the instructions are not correct.

I don't know if it should go in opt-deps. There are a lot of web servers
and application servers, I'm not sure we should put them all. pacman
misses categories, like "needs a web server".