[arch-general] owncloud: incorrect dependencies in PKGBUILD

Neitsab neitsab at ovh.fr
Wed Jul 30 14:19:16 EDT 2014

> I use it personally. It's plays the same role as php-fpm, but it's
> better (I think) and can be used with python, php, ruby and cgi. I need
> to update the wiki because the instructions are not correct.

Alright, I see, thanks. Concerning the wiki update, please do so. I'm
currently struggling to set up properly ownCloud with nginx, it's been
quite a nightmare for the past few days.
I'm also keeping my installation notes in Markdown so as to maybe (if I
ever manage to get it running) use it as a base for a dedicated
LEMP/ownCloud page on the wiki.

> I don't know if it should go in opt-deps. There are a lot of web servers
> and application servers, I'm not sure we should put them all. pacman
> misses categories, like "needs a web server".

Sergej Pupykin just uploaded an updated owncloud package to [community],
by doing so closing bug FS#41381 I had opened (many thanks to him).
Seems like he didn't include php-fpm.