[arch-general] evolution-ews, does it work?

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 04:04:39 EDT 2014

I've been using it at work for a couple years now. The OAB URL is
incorrectly detected (it picks up our external domain name), but it
works without a hitch after I modify that URL to use the local server
IP.

Did you try to delete ~/.config/evolution to start fresh? Is there
anything at all in there, especially the sources folder, after you've
tried to create an account?

Cheers,

--
Maxime