[arch-general] Starting gpg-agent from systemd?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Jun 10 09:54:23 EDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 03:06:12PM +0200, Bjørnar Hansen wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 10:21 PM, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
>> I did the following
>>
>> - start the systemd service envoy at ssh-agent.socket
>> - add pam_envoy.so to /etc/pam.d/system-login
>>
>> That got it working for ssh, but not for gpg.  Is there something
>> else I should do to also get gpg-agent support?
>
> Did you also start the systemd service envoy at gpg-agent.socket?

Nope, since that isn't documented anywhere I did not even know it was
required :)

With that it seems to work though, and if I use gpg-agent.socket *and*
configure my gpg-agent to handle ssh-agent as well, then that seems to
be all I need to do to get both running.

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Goto labels should be left-aligned in all caps and should include the
programmer's name, home phone number, and credit card number.
     -- Abdul Nizar