[arch-general] Network configuration

Savyasachee Jha savya.jha91 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 04:44:35 EDT 2014

I use netctl, 'cause it's lighter than networkmanager and does what I want
it to do quite easily. Only thing I miss is a system tray icon. I tried
using netmon, but I don't like somethign python running all the time in the
background. I use timesyncd with netctl and it works perfectly well.

--
Savyasachee Jha

*"Aerodynamics is for people whodon't know how to build engines."*