[arch-general] Network-Issues after last updates

Ruben Kelevra cyrond at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 06:26:06 EST 2014

Hi there,

I got network-issues on my servers after the last upgrades (1-2 weeks).

I found very few time to upgrade my servers more often the last days
... so I did systemd 208->210 and linux 3.12.9 to 3.13.x upgrade
together.

I still using netcfg to staticly configure my cards, the only hw-card
was eth0 and now named ens3, which was the first problem on that
upgrade ... changing eth0 to ens3 in configuration still wont fix the
problem...

I'm now upgrading to networkd or netctl, but since I'm not the only in
IRC which got the problem you might consider to send out a warning for
this might happen.

Best regards

Ruben