[arch-general] Problems of using pacman and updating the filesystem

Caorenzhi rcrg4 at mail.missouri.edu
Fri Mar 7 09:51:21 EST 2014

Yes, I try pacman -Su, and they said the /usr/sbin is exists. I am thinking that is ok, so I reboot the system. I have a cd to load the system, and I have another computer to download packages and have a external hard disk to use, like copy files there.
Is there still any way to solve my problem?
Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone