[arch-general] Problems of using pacman and updating the filesystem

Caorenzhi rcrg4 at mail.missouri.edu
Fri Mar 7 10:09:54 EST 2014

That is my fault. Do I also need to remove files in /usr/bin as you said? Or you mean /usr/sbin, /sbin, /bin? Since that is what I see the error from at beginning. There are a lot of files in /sbin, should I remove all of them? Let me check my system in my lab and I will reply you later for details, thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone