[arch-general] Problems of using pacman and updating the filesystem

Caorenzhi rcrg4 at mail.missouri.edu
Fri Mar 7 10:26:19 EST 2014

Thank you! I remember when I run the command to find out the packages I should remove, it shows: lilo, grub-common, initvlinux( something like this), but I don't know how to move them to /usr/bin. I try directly mv lilo to /usr/bin, and use the command to search which package I should remove, it seems the lilo is still there. And I don't know which files belong to initvlinux, or grub-common, there are a lot of files start with grub- , I am afraid I remove it wrongly.

Sent from my iPhone