[arch-general] Problems of using pacman and updating the filesystem

Kinney Baughman baughmankr at appstate.edu
Sat Mar 8 12:43:49 EST 2014

On 03/08/2014 11:53 AM, Cao, Renzhi (MU-Student) wrote:
> Hi,
>         I can reinstall the system any time, but I can learn more when trying to fix the problem.  Thank you very much!
Ah.  Sorry.  I didn't read this before I posted.

But I will say this while I'm here.  Yes.  You can learn a lot by going through the fix.

But, believe me, you'll have plenty of opportunities to learn systemd once you get your
system up and going!  So don't think your learning opportunities are over. :-)  It just
depends on how soon you want to get on with it.

Again.  Good luck.

--

Kinney