[arch-general] Problems of using pacman and updating the filesystem

Cao, Renzhi (MU-Student) rcrg4 at mail.missouri.edu
Sat Mar 8 12:49:40 EST 2014

Dear Kinney:
      Thank you so much!  I already learn a lot since my system crash. I would like to thank all people helping me or giving me any suggestions. If I choose re-install at the beginning based on the wiki instruction, I will not learn anything through that.
      I plan to try reinstall the problem packages, and upgrade the system. By the way, I am thinking the upgrading process will only influence the system, not my data partition. I still need suggestions, am I think that correct? Or lack of experience. Thank you all again!

Renzhi Cao