[arch-general] Upgrade systemd 208-11 -> systemd-210-3 - suspend issue
damokles4-listen at bits-fritz.de
Sun Mar 9 15:58:14 EDT 2014
I run a Lenovo x200 which usually is put on the docking station with lid
after the Upgrade of systemd-208-11 -> systemd-210-3 while booting it
immediately suspends when systemd somehow reaches suspend.service at startup.
- If I open lid it resumes,
- if I close lid it suspends again.
- If I stroke any key with lid closed it resumes and immediately suspends
All works fine if I downgrade to systemd-208-11. This means:
- It suspends if I close open lid.
- It resumes when stroking a key and continues working with lid closed.
- While booting it simply works if lid is closed while starting the machine.
Now my question:
Does anyone know about changed default settings in systemd-210 causing this
More information about the arch-general